This Post is for the serious cook or baker who wants an oven with a large interior without leaving the Residential 30″ model size.
The Renaissance Wall Ovens by Dacor provide the largest oven cell capacity available on the market and are equipped with seven rack positions within the 4.8 cubic feet interior cavity.
Spill-overs are not a problem with GreenCleanTM, a feature exclusive to these Renaissance 30” Wall Ovens, which uses steam to break-up baked-on splatter and drips on the oven floor. In just thirty minutes, GreenClean will remove oven build-up without the use of high heat or harsh chemical cleaners – simple soap and water break up light oven dirt. GreenClean, combined with Dacor’s Hidden Bake Element and RapidHeat™ Broil Element make the oven easy to wipe clean. A 2-hour self-cleaning option for heavier messes and build up is available, too.
Additional Oven Features:
• Electronic Control Panel with Glass Touch controls and innovative control functions.
• 6 Cooking Modes include Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Pure Convection™, Bake and Broil.
• Jet Black Porcelain Oven Cell will not discolor with frequent use.
• Control Features include Delay Timed Cooking, Timed Cooking, 10-Key Pad, Clock, and Two Timers.
• Dehydrate and Proof settings for more advanced culinary enthusiasts.
• Automatic Hold switches oven into a Keep Warm mode for up to 2 hours when desired cook time to prevent overcooking.
• Reverse Air Flow Cooling System keeps oven door temperature comfortable to touch.
• Digital Temperature Probe connects to controls and switches oven into Automatic Hold when desired internal food temperature is reached.
• Halogen lighting and Extra Large Window provide improved visibility during cooking.
• Sabbath Mode; Star-K Certified (www.star-k.com).
• Style options include refined professional Epicure® or sleek sophisticated Millennia®.
• American-made: Designed and manufactured in California.
The Renaissance Single Wall Oven has an MSRP of $2,999 and the Renaissance Double Wall Oven has an MSRP of $4,999.